Copyright 2011: CapitolCity DC Tours. Washington DC Day Trips. All rights reserved.
2651 Conneticut Ave, NW Suite 282 Washington, DC, 20008 866-774-1034 | email@example.com
Take the most comprehensive private tour of Washington, DC there is! During our specialized night tours of Washington D.C., you'll see all the monuments and memorials and learn the history and trivia surrounding the capital. During our Washington DC day trip tours we offer the best introduction to DC for first-time visitors. The tours combine stops at important sights with a scenic drive across the city.
Walking tours are given at major Washington, DC monuments, memorial other different locations. You'll be entertained and informed by your Tourism guides' expert commentary throughout the day on sights including; but not limited to:
- African American Wax Museum
- Dr. Martin Luther King Memorial
- Before there was Harlem, there was Black Broadway
- Arlington National Cemetery -Changing of the Guard
Motor Coach tours are available. Your guide will hop off the shuttle with you at every major attraction including:
- Pentagon City Mall (stop for lunch, cost not included)
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Additional attractions you will pass but not stop at include FBI Building, Washington Mall, World War I Memorial, Holocaust Museum, The Pentagon, Theodore Roosevelt Island, Kennedy Center, Watergate Complex, Georgetown University, and the DC Waterfront (Go to our Contact Us Page for pricing and to schedule a reservation).
Book a Tour
Contact Us Today:
Type of Tour Interested In :
Washington DC Private Tours & More!
- Moonlight Memorial Stroll
- Touch of DC - Walking Tour
- Customized Civil War Walking Tours
- Government Tour of Judiciary Square
- Wine Tasting Tours - DC, Maryland, Virginia
CAPITOLCITY DC TOURS AND EVENTS